- 700 g bear fillet
- 440 g potatoes, sliced
- 200 g swede, peeled and diced
- 400 g beetroot, peeled and diced
- 1 onion, peeled and diced
- 3 tbsp butter
- Angelica seeds
- 200 ml blueberry juice or red wine
- Salt and freshly grounded black pepper
- 4 tbsp cloudberry jam
How to do it
- Together with the potatoes and swede, cook the bear fillet (until medium rare) in 2 tbsp butter. Season, to taste, with salt and pepper. Set aside to rest in a warm place.
- In a separate pan, sauté the beetroot and onion in 1 tbsp of butter. Add the Angelica seeds and the blueberry juice or red wine. Cook until tender. Season, to taste, with salt and pepper.
- Serve the bear fillet, potatoes and swede together with the beetroot and onion sauté and cloudberry jam.
This recipe was made as part of the Jokkmokk episode.