- 10 egg yolks
- 100 ml sugar
- 400 ml heavy cream
- 100 ml milk
- 500 g fresh raspberries
- 100 ml sugar – for caramelizing the custard
How to do it
- In a pot, combine egg yolks, 100 ml sugar, heavy cream and milk.
- Gently heat the mixture while stirring continuously until it becomes thick and creamy. It should not exceed 80 degrees Celsius.
- Place the raspberries in bowls or on a big platter.
- Pour the warm custard over the berries.
- Sprinkle the top with sugar and use a blowtorch to carefully caramelize the sugar.
- If you like a thick crust, repeat the procedure.
This recipe was made as part of the Nynäshamn episode.