- 2 eggs
- 400 ml milk
- 200 ml plain white flour
- 1 tsp salt
- Butter for frying + 1 tbsp extra butter
- 200 ml heavy cream
- 1 tbsp. butter
- 150 ml sugar
- 500 g cloudberries
How to do it
- In a bowl, combine eggs, milk, flour and salt.
- Beat with a whisk until smooth. Let the mixture rest for 10 minutes before cooking.
- Melt a small amount of butter in a hot frying pan. Add approximately 70ml batter and cook the crepe on both sides.
- Put the crepes on a plate.
- Fill the crepes with a tbsp. and cloudberries and roll into a tight roll.
- In a pan, cook 200 ml cream, 1 tbsp butter and 50ml of sugar until it starts to caramelize.
- Roll the crepes in the hot caramel.
- Stir the cloudberries and 100ml of sugar together in a bowl until the sugar has dissolved.
- Serve the crepes with whipped cream and some more cloudberries.
This recipe was made as part of the Tornedalen episode.