- 2 eggs
- 400 ml milk
- 200 ml plain white flour
- 1 tsp salt
- Butter for frying
- 400 g fresh berries: a mix of raspberries, strawberries, sea buckthorn, blueberries
- 500 ml oil, for deep frying
- Icing sugar for serving
- Vanilla ice cream for serving
How to do it
- In a bowl, combine eggs, milk, flour and salt. Beat with a whisk until smooth. Let the mixture rest for 10 minutes before cooking.
- Melt a small amount of butter in a hot frying pan. Add approximately 70ml batter and cook the crepe on both sides.
- Put the crepes on a plate.
- Place two tablespoons of fresh berries in the middle of each crepe. Fold the sides in and then roll it tightly, making sure that there are no holes in the pastry.
- Roll the crepes first in beaten eggs, then in plain white flour, and finish it by rolling it in breadcrumbs.
- Deep fry the crepe in hot oil heated to 160C, until golden in colour.
- Serve with ice cream and icing sugar.
This recipe was made as part of the Sydvestjylland episode.