- 100 g smoked lamb
- 4 eggs
- 3 almond potatoes
- 1 yellow onion
- 10 cm leek – cut thinly
- 100 g Jarlsberg cheese – cut into small cubes
- 2 tbsp butter
- Salt and pepper
- Parsley – for garnish
How to do it
- Peel potatoes and onion and fry in butter until cooked.
- Add half of the smoked lamb (chopped) and fry for another minute.
- Break the eggs into a bowl and add salt and pepper.
- Add the eggs to the pan and use a fork to pull in the eggs from the edges towards the middle until half cooked.
- Add the Jarlsberg cheese and the leek.
- Put a lid on the pan and cook until done.
- Serve with chopped parsley and the rest of the smoked lamb.
This recipe was made as part of the Trysil episode.