- 500 g dried salted lamb – soaked in water for 24 hours
- 2 yellow onions
- 1 clove garlic
- 200 g swede
- 200 g almond potatoes
- 200 g parsnip
- 200 g carrots
- 1 good pinch fresh thyme
- 33 cl lager beer
- 200 g lamb sausage
- 1 tbsp butter
- Mustard and parsley – for serving
- Salt and pepper
How to do it
- Chop the onions and fry in butter in a large pot.
- Add lamb, thyme, beer and enough water to cover the lamb.
- Cover with a lid and cook until the meat is soft, about 30 minutes.
- Peel and cut the vegetables into large cubes.
- Add these to the pot and cook until soft.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve with chopped parsley and mustard.
This recipe was made as part of the Trysil episode.