- 800 g pork tenderloin
- 1 tbsp. butter
- 200 ml apple juice, not too sweet
- 400 g forest mushrooms
- 2 apples
- 150 g pointy head cabbage
- 4 spring onions
- 3 tbsp capers
- 3 tbsp butter
- For garnish use beach mustard or arugula
How to do it
- Sauté the meat at medium heat with one tbsp. butter.
- Season with salt to taste.
- When the meat is cooked, it should have a 65-70C core temperature at 65-70C.
- At that point, remove it from the pan and add the apple juice to the pan.
- Reduce to half. Use this as a sauce.
- Clean the mushrooms and cook them in 1-2 tbsp of butter together with two chopped spring onions. Salt to taste.
- Cut apples and cabbage into chunky pieces and heat up in a pan or a pot with one tbsp. butter, two roughly chopped spring onions and capers. Salt to taste.
This recipe was made as part of the Øst Danmark episode.