- 2 breasts of puffin, skinless
- 2 leaves of ramson
- 1-2 spring onions, depending on size
- 2 tsp. capers
- 1 tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp. rapeseed oil
- 1 tsp. white wine vinegar
- To garnish, use thin slices of fermented Faroese lamb, cress and cress flowers
How to do it
- Chop the puffin very fine.
- Do the same with the ramson and the spring onions.
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and season with salt to taste.
- Place on serving plates and garnish.
This recipe was made in the Faroe Islands episode.