For the falafel
- 500 g chickpeas, soaked overnight
- 400 g fresh chanterelles
- 1 garlic clove
- 100 g broad leaf parsley
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
For the dressing
- 100 ml crème fraiche
- 50 ml hot and sweet mustard
- Flat breads or pita
- Baby gem or romaine lettuce
- 4 thin spring onions
- 150 g pickled beetroot
How to do it
- Fry the chanterelles in two tablespoons oil. Salt and pepper, to taste. Set aside.
- In a food blender, mix together half of the chanterelles, chickpeas, garlic and parsley. Salt, to taste.
- Use two tablespoons to form the mixture into balls. Fry in hot oil at 180C until golden brown in color. Use extreme caution when you deep-fry! Do not leave unattended.
- In a bowl, combine crème fraiche and mustard to make the dressing.
- Place 5–6 falafel, lettuce, onion, chanterelles and beetroots on a piece of bread. Put on some dressing and roll into a roll. Enjoy!
This recipe was made as part of the Malmö episode.