- 16 langoustine tails – peeled
- 1 tbsp butter
- Fresh heather
- 16 fresh hazelnuts
- Mustard flowers
- 200 g fresh raspberries
- 200 g fresh chantarelle mushrooms
- 1 apple
How to do it
- Fry the langoustines quickly in butter in a hot pan about 45 seconds.
- Gently season with salt.
- Place the langoustine tails on a plate.
- Place the heather in a pot and place the pot on a hot stove.
- Use a blowtorch to set the heather on fire. It should only glow, not burn, since we need the smoke to season the langoustines.
- Place the plate with the langoustines in the pot on top of the heather and cover the pot with a lid.
- Smoke the tails for about 2 minutes.
- Fry the chantarelles in the remaining butter from the langoustines.
- Thinly slice the raw apple on a mandolin and spread out on a serving plate.
- Serve the langoustines and chantarelles on the apples and garnish with hazelnuts, some grated and some cut in half, fresh raspberries and mustard flowers.
This recipe was made as part of the Nordjylland episode.