- 800 g tenderloin of moose
- 800 g almond potatoes
- 2-4 spring onions
- 3-4 tbsp. butter
- 4 egg yolks
- 4 tbsp fresh grated horseradish
- Salt and black pepper
- Pickled rowanberries
How to do it
- Clean and cut the potatoes into 1×1 cm cubes.
- Fry the potatoes in 2-3 tbsp. butter until golden.
- Chop the spring onions and add to the potatoes. Fry for one or two minutes.
- Salt to taste.
- Cut the moose tenderloin into cubes 2×2 cm.
- Fry in a very hot pan with one tbsp. butter until medium rare.
- Season the meat with salt and freshly crushed black pepper.
- Serve the meat and the potatoes side by side on a plate.
- Garnish with freshly grated horseradish, pickled rowanberries, parsley, crowberries and a raw egg yolk.
This recipe was made as part of the Tornedalen episode.