- 700 g venison tenderloin
- 300 g fresh chanterelles
- 3 tbsp butter
- 2 spring onions, cut into chunks
- 50 ml dry white wine
- 150 ml heavy cream
- 150 g pointed head cabbage
- Salt, to taste
- 150 ml fresh blueberries
- Beach mustard
- Wild garlic seeds
How to do it
- Preheat the oven to 120C.
- Sear the meat in a hot pan with 1 tablespoon butter. Salt to taste. Remove the meat from the pan and continue to cook until medium rare – when then temperature rreaches 54C. Allow the meat to rest before serving.
- Clean the chanterelles and fry in the remaining butter for approximately 4 minutes.
- Add the spring onion, the white wine and the cream. Tear the cabbage leaves into big pieces and add to the chanterelles. Allow to cook until the cream has thickened. Salt to taste.
- Slice the meat and serve with the creamed chanterelles and cabbage. Garnish with blue berries and wild herbs
This recipe is made in the Lund episode.