- 1 leek
- 700 g wild boar fillet, tenderloin
- 4 fresh figs
- 3 tbsp rapeseed oil for cooking
- 2 twigs of thyme
- 200 ml beer, use a lager that is not too bitter
How to do it
- Cut the leek in half, lengthwise. You may have also have to cut it to fit your pan. Blacken the leek on one side in a hot and dry pan. Salt to taste. Remove and set aside.
- Cut the figs in half and fry on one side in a hot pan with 2 tablespoons of rapeseed oil.
- Cut the tenderloin into 4 pieces. Fry them in a hot pan with 1 tablespoon of rapeseed oil. Turn the meat frequently until cooked to medium.
- Add thyme, beer and figs and cook for 1–2 minutes.
This recipe was made as part of the Bornholm episode.