- 2 slices white sourdough bread
- 3 tbsp butter
- 8 brussel sprouts
- 2 apples
- 4 smoked Baltic herring
- 4 tbsp chopped chives
- 4 egg yolks
How to do it
- Cut the bread into small pieces and fry golden in 2 tbsp of butter.
- Place the crispy bread croutons on a piece of paper.
- Peel the brussel sprouts into small leaves. Dice the apples so they are 1×1 cm in size.
- Gently heat the brussel sprouts and apples in one tbsp. butter. Be careful not to overcook them. The apples and brussel sprouts should still have a nice crunch.
- Cut the herring in 2 cm pieces.
- Sprinkle croutons on a plate, and place the Baltic herring, brussel sprouts, apples and chives in a ring.
- Place a raw egg yolks in the middle.
This recipe was made as part of the Kristianstad episode.