- 600 g fresh amandine potatoes
- 2 whole Arctic chars or 800 g Arctic char fillet, and the liver from the fish
- 4 tbsp butter
- 1 small leek, in large chunks
- 2 apples, in large chunks
- 10 birch buds (optional)
- 100 ml fresh or frozen lingonberries salt
How to do it
- Cook the potatoes in lightly salted water, approx. 15–18 minutes.
- Fry the fish in 3 tbsp butter, basting it continuously in the pan with the hot butter.
- Season, to taste, with salt
- Cut the warm cooked potatoes in large chunks and sauté in 1 tbsp butter together with the leek and apples. Now you may also add the birch buds (optional).
- Add a pinch of salt and finally add the lingonberries.
- Serve the char on top of the warm salad.
This recipe was made as part of the Jokkmokk episode.