- 1 whole fresh free-range chicken or breast and legs from a whole chicken
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 300 ml dry white wine
- 6 leaves of lemon geranium, chopped
- 6–12 hearts of artichoke
- 2 baby fennel, cut in half
For the salad
- 1 purple carrot, peeled
- 1 white carrot, peeled
- 1 parsnip, peeled
Flower cress for garnishing.
How to do it
- Cut the breasts and legs and cut in half. Heat the oil in a pan and fry the chicken until golden. Add the white wine and the geranium. Salt to taste and cook for 15–20 minutes on medium heat. Cover with a lid.
- Add artichokes and baby fennel and cook for another 10 minutes.
- Prepare the salad. Use a slice mandoline and slice the carrots and parsnip thinly and soak in cold water.
- Serve the chicken with the thinly sliced, raw vegetables and garnish with flower cress.
This recipe was made as part of the Malmö episode.