- 300 g fresh salmon fillet
- 300 g hot smoked salmon
- 2 tbsp capers
- 1 bunch fresh dill – chopped
- 200 ml Turkish yoghurt
- 50 ml grated fresh horseradish
- 1 tbsp hot mustard
- 1 red onion
- Salt and pepper
- Hard crisp bread for serving
- Garnish with cress and flower cress
How to do it
Cook the fresh salmon in lightly salted water. Allow cooling down and placing in a large bowl. Add the hot smoked salmon, capers and the chopped dill. Mix well.
Mix the yoghurt with the grated horseradish and mustard. Place the salmon rillettes on hard bread and top with yoghurt cream, sliced red onions and cress.
This recipe was made as part of the Värmland episode.