- 400 g good quality fresh sausage
- 8 fresh figs, in wedges
- 6–8 big leaves of green cabbage, torn into small pieces
- 8 twigs of borage (starflower) – optional
- 2 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 200 g blue cheese
- 2 tbsp rapeseed oil
How to do it
- Break the sausages into smaller pieces and cook them on medium heat until nearly done.
- Add the cabbage and continue to cook for 1–2 minutes.
- Add figs, vinegar and borage. Stir a couple of times – do not over cook.
- Serve the sausages and figs on a plate together with pieces of blue cheese and a drizzle of rapeseed oil.
This recipe was made as part of the Bornholm episode.